“Reborn-Art Festival 2017 × ap bank fes” OUTLINE
Date: July 28th(Fri) – 30th(Sun)
Venue: Michinoku Park / North Zone, Grassland of the Wind
(254 Aza-Nihommatsu, Oaza-Ono, Kawasaki-machi, Shibata-gun, Miyagi Prefecture 989-1505)
Time: OPEN 9:00 / START 12:00 / CLOSE 21:00
*Please note that these times are subject to change.
July 28th(Fri) Awesome City Club / back number / Bank Band / The Elephant Kashimashi / KICK THE CAN CREW / Motohiro Hata / Mr.Children / Seiko Oomori / Suga Shikao / Wednesday Campanella /
July 29th(Sat) ACIDMAN / ART-SCHOOL / Bank Band / Boku no Lyric no Bōyomi / Chara / Gesu no Kiwami Otome / Kinoko Teikoku / LOVE PSYCHEDELICO / Mr.Children / Ryota Fujimaki / TK(Ling tosite sigure) /
July 30th(Sun) Bank Band / Ging Nang Boyz / Mr.Children / Mrs. GREEN APPLE / NANAO TAVITO / NOKKO / petrolz / Salyu / Takehara Pistol / WANIMA
Please refer to the URL below for more information about the events.
http://www.reborn-art-fes.jp/apbankfes/ (Japanese Page)
About “Reborn-Art Festival 2017 × ap bank fes” Tickets
– Each ticket allows the entry of one person to the “Reborn- Art Festival 2017 x ap bank fes”. Each ticket holder is entitled a Reborn Art Passport (hereafter written as the Passport) for Reborn Art Festival 2017.
– People under the age equivalent to a middle school student is allowed free entry only if he or she is accompanied by an adult who holds a Reborn Art Festival ticket.
– You are not allowed to resell or pass the ticket to a third person for profit.
– You are not allowed to share the ticket with other people.
– Please purchase shuttle bus tickets to the event areas and parking tickets in advance.
How to get there:
5 minutes from the Miyagi Kawasaki Exit on the Yamagata Expressway
See the Access Page of Michinoku Park official homepage for map.
– Parking Tickets for Cars: 3500 yen for 1 day (8:00 ~ 23:00)
– Parking Tickets for Bikes: 1000 yen for 1 day (8:00 ~ 23:00)
Available for sale at Loppi machines in Lawson and Mini Stop Stores or online (Japanese Only).
(L-code: Parking Tickets for Cars <P1>22927／<P2>22928／<P3>22929／<P4>22930／Parking Tickets for Bikes<P3>22931)
<By Public Transport>
Take Shuttle Bus from JR Station(Sendai, Ogawara or Ishinomaki)
– Shuttle Bus from Sendai Station (About 60 minutes):
1250 yen (630 yen) for one way/ 2500 yen (1250 yen) for round trip
– Shuttle Bus from Ogawara Station (About 50 minutes):
800 yen (400 yen) for one way/ 1600 yen (800 yen) for round trip
– Shuttle Bus from Ishinomaki Station (About 100 minutes):
2500 yen (1250 yen) for one way/ 5000 yen (2500 yen) for round trip
Prices shown in brackets are for children in elementary school and below. Free of charge for infants who do not require seats by themselves.
Available for sale at Loppi machines in Lawson and Mini Stop Stores.
Please read the following notes before purchasing the tickets.
– The event will carry on as planned even in inclement weather conditions.
– Photographs and videos may be taken in the event venue, including the spectator stands, which may be used for publicity or other purposes.
– You are not allowed to bring into the venue combustible items such as fireworks or other dangerous items banned by the law.
– You are not allowed to bring into the venue food and drinks, parasols, cooler boxes, tarps or other forms of tents.
– You are allowed to bring in ground sheets and foldable chairs but not allowed to use them inside the performance areas.
– You are not allowed to take photographs or videos of the performing artistes.
You are not allowed to bring in pets, with the exception of assistance dogs.
– Please note that photographs and videos may be taken at the events, which
will be used for publicity or other purposes.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org