Reborn-Art Passport (hereafter referred to as the Passport) permits the holder entry to all the exhibits and a part of the music performances and other events. There are some events that require separate tickets.
- The Passport is limited to one holder only. It can be used for up to two days during the festival period.
- The 3-Day Passport is limited to one holder only. It can be used for up to three days during the festival period.
- You can repeatedly visit the same exhibits as long as your Passport is valid.
- Presale tickets have to be exchanged with the Passport at the exchange counters.
- The student discount is available only for university, professional training colleges and high school students. You are required to show your student ID or any proof of your age and identity.
- The senior discount is available for people aged 65 and above. You are required to show your ID or any proof of your age and identity.
- Participants at the age of the equivalent of middle school students or below are allowed free entry. However, there are exceptions to this rule at certain music performances and events.
- There are 1-day tickets (1000 yen) available for people living in Miyagi Prefecture. You are required to show your ID or any proof of your place of residence. There are no student or senior discounts for 1-day tickets.
- You can ride the shuttle loop buses within each area by showing your passport.
- The Passport does not cover the local lines (Ayukawa bus line by Miyagi Transportation Bus Service) that bring you to each area, so you have to pay for your own bus fees there.
- Your passport will be stamped on each day of your visit. Please call our staff at the information center or at the exhibit receptions.
- Some exhibits may not be available for viewing in times of inclement weather.
- There are “partner shops” that provide special offers for Passport-holders. Details to be announced on this website.
- The Passport is limited to one holder only, so please write your name on it. The Passport becomes invalid if it is passed on or sold to another person. You are not allowed to use the same Passport for different people.
- The Passport and presale tickets cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Passport is valid between 22nd July 2017 (Saturday) and 10th September 2017 (Sunday).
(until 21 July 2017)
|Regular||Reborn-Art Passport(for 2days)||¥2,500(tax included)|
|3-Day Reborn-Art Passport||¥3,500(tax included)|
(65 and over)
|3-Day Reborn-Art Passport||¥2,500(tax included)|
(on and after 22 July 2017)
|3-Day Reborn-Art Passport||¥4,000(tax included)|
(65 and over)
|3-Day Reborn-Art Passport||¥3,000(tax included)|
|Local||1-Day Reborn-Art Passport for people living in Miyagi Prefecture.(Available only at the information center)||¥1,000(tax included)|
Reborn-Art Festival 2017 ✕ ap bank fes
Please check the news for more details.
|General Admission||3-Day Ticket||¥28,000(tax included)|
|2-Day Ticket||¥19,500(tax included)|
|1-Day Ticket||¥11,000(tax included)|